[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yeah it's mandatory. The absolute madlad who made the model intended it to be a complete rework of SDXL but was a bit too... intense. So it takes different inputs to really get it working good. Here's what I have as a style that I use with every pony pic

Additional prompts (paste at start of prompt) - score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up,
Addition negative prompts - score_6_up, score_5_up, score_4_up

He also used a prompting tag group called Danbooru, have a look here for the words to put in your prompts, especially for NSFW concepts.

Example - Here's a pic I just generated with the prompts above on a pony model
View attachment 4049832

And here it is without any of the pony word-salad in the prompts/neg prompts. Same seed etc. Both of these are png files if you want to pop them in the png infor tab and have a look.

View attachment 4049834

Thanks! So the first result turned out pretty nice:

ComfyUI_temp_expbk_00001_.png

But the final result is messy:

ComfyUI_00727_.png

Does this have to do with my tile_size in the final vae_decode?

Usually I use 512 as base so it's set to 512 too. But when I input 1024 now I get an error message.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am getting this error from sd-webui-additional-networks is there something else i can use

Code:
*** Error running process_batch: C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\additional_networks.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\modules\scripts.py", line 864, in process_batch
        script.process_batch(p, *script_args, **kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\additional_networks.py", line 244, in process_batch
        network, info = lora_compvis.create_network_and_apply_compvis(
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 153, in create_network_and_apply_compvis
        network = LoRANetworkCompvis(text_encoder, unet, multiplier_tenc, multiplier_unet, modules_dim, modules_alpha)
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 341, in __init__
        comp_vis_lora_name = LoRANetworkCompvis.convert_diffusers_name_to_compvis(self.v2, du_lora_name)
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 302, in convert_diffusers_name_to_compvis
        assert cv_name is not None, f"conversion failed: {du_name}. the model may not be trained by `sd-scripts`."
    AssertionError: conversion failed: lora_unet_double_blocks_0_img_attn_proj. the model may not be trained by `sd-scripts`.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I am getting this error from sd-webui-additional-networks is there something else i can use

Code:
*** Error running process_batch: C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\additional_networks.py
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\modules\scripts.py", line 864, in process_batch
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\additional_networks.py", line 244, in process_batch
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 153, in create_network_and_apply_compvis
        network = LoRANetworkCompvis(text_encoder, unet, multiplier_tenc, multiplier_unet, modules_dim, modules_alpha)
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 341, in __init__
        comp_vis_lora_name = LoRANetworkCompvis.convert_diffusers_name_to_compvis(self.v2, du_lora_name)
      File "C:\Users\raymi\AI Images\webui\extensions\sd-webui-additional-networks\scripts\lora_compvis.py", line 302, in convert_diffusers_name_to_compvis
        assert cv_name is not None, f"conversion failed: {du_name}. the model may not be trained by `sd-scripts`."
    AssertionError: conversion failed: lora_unet_double_blocks_0_img_attn_proj. the model may not be trained by `sd-scripts`.
looks like you need to update the extension to a new version. seen reports like that on github before.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Thanks! So the first result turned out pretty nice:

View attachment 4050767

But the final result is messy:

View attachment 4050766

Does this have to do with my tile_size in the final vae_decode?

Usually I use 512 as base so it's set to 512 too. But when I input 1024 now I get an error message.
What are you trying to do with it? Were you just trying to double it in size? I had a quick look at your workflow but as I don't use comfy flowcharter tab I don't know much about it. I did have a stab at it though with this model -

Here's what I got (hopefully the workflow is still there)
ComfyUI_00039_.png

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD and Ashira13

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
What are you trying to do with it? Were you just trying to double it in size? I had a quick look at your workflow but as I don't use comfy flowcharter tab I don't know much about it. I did have a stab at it though with this model -

Here's what I got (hopefully the workflow is still there)

Yes I think it's doubling it in size. With Dreamshaper 8 I used the exact same settings, except that I increased the initial tile to 1024 (instead of 512) for this pony model since it was trained at 1024.

So I guess if I change the first one to 1024 I have to change something later on in the workflow too.. I just don't know what.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Yes I think it's doubling it in size. With Dreamshaper 8 I used the exact same settings, except that I increased the initial tile to 1024 (instead of 512) for this pony model since it was trained at 1024.

So I guess if I change the first one to 1024 I have to change something later on in the workflow too.. I just don't know what.
I think you are overthinking it. As you said, you changed the first one to 1024 then you have a node that upscales by 2x. What else do you need to do? That upscale node puts it to 2048 anyway? Or am I missing something?

Also have a look at the workflow I added with that picture, does that work on your end?

Reactions: DD3DD

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

Code:
does anyone else have a suggestion that i can use

i found this one Lora Queue Helper for SD WebUI A1111

someone else is having the same problem

Last edited:

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
ComfyUI_00003_.png

THE FP8 MODEL IS WORKING BETTER THEN FP16 at least with the FP8 T5xxl, not tested with FP16 T5xxl.

• I posted a FP16 version, and have a BF16 yet to be released.
    100's of hours of training went into this model see pro's/cons.

Pros
  • Faster then GGUF and NF4 in my testing by 20%-40% (FP8 Version)
  • Higher details then Q4_0 or NF4 Dev
  • Higher details and more accurate then any LORA with the Q4_0 model in my testing.
  • Ages 18-40yo trained on models with 2257 forms.
  • Lora's are working with the FP8 quantized version (Comfy Workflows on my image)
Cons
  • Sometimes a censored image will still slip through
  • Ethnicity information was not trained and this seems to have caused an issue. This model will favor light skinned models to an extent I have not seen before.
  • While Lora's work with FP8 they can add 30-50% more time to render

My Speed on a 3050 8GB
FP8
  • 832x1216 @ 5.5 Seconds per IT
  • 1024x1024 @ 6 Seconds per IT
  • 1024x1536 @ 15 Seconds per IT
  • 2048x2048 @ 28 Seconds per IT

FP16/BF16
  • 832x1216 @ 8 seconds per IT
  • 1024x1024 @ 10 seconds per IT
  • 1024x1536 @ 11 seconds per IT (?) Why is it faster then FP8 maybe the cfg?

This model is a training using many individuals with known ages and 2257 forms, it has also been merged to try and ensure that no known individuals can be reproduced. However FLUX seems to like to learn faces even with less then 10% data rather then merge them into a new face.

BONUS
Based off of no other information then tons of testing, I think flux used random objects to censor nudity and explicit images. This makes it very hard to UN-censor as things like pillows, flowers and candy get super imposed over the image.

Bikinis combined with random objects based of unguided image to image testing.

Last edited:

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Does it work in Forge or is it Comfy only?
If that is in reference to the model I posted, I have had reports of issues with forge where it shows it rendering in preview but black image at save.

It should work in forge with the correct vae, I updated the page with links

Also a few more pics using a exhibitionism lora and a black female character lora
ComfyUI_00211_.png ComfyUI_00208_.png ComfyUI_00207_.png
ComfyUI_00212_.png

Last edited: