2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Are we sure this is Unity? It doesn't have the usual Unity file structure and I don't see any other indication that it is
You are correct. This is not Unity. This is something using Tyrano Script. How do I know? It needs to use special settings to run sand-boxed. It won't run in the harder isolation modes, and when it doesn't, it shows "loading tyrano script" up top.

Topec

Mar 26, 2024
This is not a game, this is just a set of scenes where a girl dies in different ways. Made in Unity but no animations. The scenes are all with guro content, but as a “guro sommelier” I can say that all the scenes are boring and for ordinary users this is simply unnecessary. In short, another lazily made garbage not worth downloading

Beckz

May 11, 2020
God damn it...

Never once I though this one will got translated..

Good job btw, not gonna touch it though. Already played in the past and delete it l..

May 29, 2024
So here's a quick rundown for anybody who isn't sure what they're going to get. I will state up front that this game is pretty fucking bloody, so if that isn't your bag, you might want to steer clear.

Sera goes on an adventure with her team. Things go great, hooray! But while at the guild hall, she decides she needs to be stronger to be more useful for the team, so she goes out to the Level Shit Newbie Dungeon solo so she can get some XP. It's super easy, so she lets her guard down, and then oh no she falls into a pit, and it's real obvious this is Super Fucking Bad, and she wonders if the reason nobody knows about this particular trap is because everybody who falls in it dies. But she can't just lie down and die, she has to find a way out! And then you are presented with a menu of seven pictures. You click one, you see how she dies horribly in it, and then it kicks you back to the title screen, so you have to either load a save at the decision point (you did make one, right?) or skip through the intro again.

Now, I am obviously not going to transcribe them for a host of reasons, but I will give an overview of the seven endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't go into a lot of detail, but they're pretty graphic. If you look at the game's Steam page, you can get an idea. I went through all of it in about two and a half hours, because once you've seen all seven endings, that's it, you're done. The translation is serviceable enough, I guess, but obviously kind of wonky. It gets the idea across, though.

therongarden

Sep 9, 2017
You can literally see everything in five minutes if you skip through the text. There's a prologue, a scene selector and that's about it.
My mistake, thought this was going to be one of those multiple choice adventures and I honestly was just looking to see if the Vore was any good, turns out it wasn't.. can't imagine paying for this game.

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Usually I don't think bad of artists doing edgy works, but guro like these just seem vile and pointless. Thanks for the descriptions though, Flying Chicken Man. Morbid curiosity is pretty annoying, I always end up sad for the characters even just reading about it anyway.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes