1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I want to restart the game but it isn't an option, deleting the whole game and reinstalling just puts me in the same position I was and I can't find the data folder under appdata.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So this.... dev, decided to pixelate Honey select models to hide that they aren't the AI models in the screens and the dialogue is so shallow it's redeculous. I mean I always say it should string two scenes together but there is supposed to be some coherency to that statement. Instead you meet a bunch of characters that you seem to have known for a while? Also whats the point of the stock market when you start with like 100 million dollars? The the AI rewards are just garbage. UI is god aweful, no option to mute the sucking sounds that persist even when your fucking, its just. bad. Think I'm moving this to the review section.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
Jokes aside, this game is some major fucking grift lmao.

I bet I could get similar AI pics by choosing the most generic SD model ever with an almost empty prompt. It also puts into question the other pixelated stuff that doesn't seem AI, with that quality I bet it's stolen assets.

Some AI stuff can be decent, but this game honestly doesn't deserve to even occupy the few space it uses to store the thread in the forum.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes