HTML Emma's Growth [v0.2.1 Alpha] [jobobot]

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I'm enjoying the game, but you need to fix time. Noon is 12:00 PM. Midnight is 12:00 AM, So when she is up past midnight the time should be AM, not PM.

Reactions: blargballs

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
so played around a little, cassino is clearly the way to go, but anyway, is it actually possible to progress without the potions? Like, how slow is it. And sometimes the potions I buy don't appear in the list to use.

There's just a general lack of feedback in the game. Is stuff actually happening, do I really need to eat food, etc.

ArmchairAnalyst

Apr 3, 2021
So by the end of act 1 you can absorb other muscular chicks. Nice, did not see this curve ball coming. Also any plans to dominate the other female character?

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I managed to get Emma to win the Open Bodybuilding competition twice. She is both absorbing and eating other girls. After excelling at bodybuilding I concentrated for a week on eating capacity for the eating contest, but for some reason in spite of eating incredible amounts of food in training she never eats more than 120 hot dogs finishing third. Is that route for another release, or do I just need to stay at it?

pieaids

Jul 20, 2019
I am at the point where I'm absorbing people and my appearance isn't changing anymore. Is there a point where you beat the CEO or is that not done yet? I feel like I've been grinding for hours

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I am at the point where I'm absorbing people and my appearance isn't changing anymore. Is there a point where you beat the CEO or is that not done yet? I feel like I've been grinding for hours
It's an incomplete

It's basically been on hiatus for a year and this is the first release in a while