Aug 23, 2017
I see mentions of encountering enemy/ally furries and large opponents, but I couldn't seem to find any - just me, my starting allies, and our children and mechs. Good start though, will be better with much needed polish and further progression/endgame.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
How does pregnancy work in this game?
Ain't no pregnant that I could find
So I think I played all there is to do currently (15 min of gameplay).
The pregnancy is a growing belly in the partner, which consist in a 1-min cooldown before a new adult unit spawn where the mom was. The child is a clone of the parent and can have even the same name.

For the rest, it's not even a beta, so it's hard to judge. But I find the design of the furry ugly (I am not into it, but they aren't great, especially the mouth).
Units can get stuck on top of the warehouse (a building), lack autonomy, orders can be annoying to give.
You can get to a new area which currently have nothing new.
The game isn't trying to reinvent the genera. Right now, you collect resources, build a building to stock resources, build houses have kid, create robots. And that's about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
Oh, I just found out that I played the first game (in 2Dcg). The controls and the autonomy in the first instance were better, I do believed. Could they not be ported over here ?

Also, what is the blue bar in the UI ? Red is health (which you don't currently lose, but what is blue ?).

I suggest adding a way to farm food using multiple elements (hunting, fishing, farming, etc). Will you add more civilizations, since this one since to be more into the town building and explorations aspect that survival ?

Adto

Sep 16, 2020
Oh, I just found out that I played the first game (in 2Dcg). The controls and the autonomy in the first instance were better, I do believed. Could they not be ported over here ?

Also, what is the blue bar in the UI ? Red is health (which you don't currently lose, but what is blue ?).

I suggest adding a way to farm food using multiple elements (hunting, fishing, farming, etc). Will you add more civilizations, since this one since to be more into the town building and explorations aspect that survival ?
As long i have seen, that bar seems to be the level of your character (this can be seen on the name of the character, up in their heads)
The only time that bar moved was after finishing sex with score

alrdlady

May 20, 2017
Surprisingly interesting mechanics and graphics for such a small size! Some customization for the robots and interaction with them would be lovely ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Malerouille
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes