May 19, 2020
Congrats you have found one of the fucked up part of this game...at least it is optional...
You open the door and freeze when some grotesque blob opens two coal-black eyes and waves a slimy paw at you.

Nope. You shut the door and head back down the hall as fast as you can. There are other Janitorial staff on duty, one of them can handle that room.
what is this?one of the quest?is it
Everlasting Compact?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
how the quest done,Fertility idol (Stone idol),even this also need to AMI
You can get that from the Beach Gym Owner.. Wet-shirt if you got breasts, impressing him at the gym otherwise (meet him at the wet-shirt contest first..)

Crossplay Shop is part of the game streamer, could be also from some other NPCs..

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
You can get that from the Beach Gym Owner.. Wet-shirt if you got breasts, impressing him at the gym otherwise (meet him at the wet-shirt contest first..)
You know that is 80% untrue ... cause the quest line push out relics at random... exempt strip club.

May 19, 2020

Crossplay Shop is part of the game streamer, could be also from some other NPCs..
i already the game streamer,how to go in the Crossplay Shop?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
You know that is 80% untrue ... cause the quest line push out relics at random... exempt strip club.
Tried to put all together.. Yes, just need to save before starting one then get the one you wanna..

To Enter the Ami instead talk to the Doctor, rob his card.. Or if you're in the mood seek a way to distract them..

i already the game streamer,how to go in the Crossplay Shop?
Keep streaming and follow links when will appear..

Last edited:
May 19, 2020
Tried to put all together.. Yes, just need to save before starting one then get the one you wanna..

To Enter the Ami instead talk to the Doctor, rob his card.. Or if you're in the mood seek a way to distract them..

Keep streaming and follow links when will appear..
i only Appear Do something more exciting or shout it option

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes