funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Because even though Sage does in fact look a LOT better without her god-awful make-up.
Somehow her eyes look even worse. As though we're looking at her eyes through the visual warpness of the bottom of a coke bottle. It's just too distracting. And quite frankly, butt-ugly.

Reactions: gdpe359

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Not necessarily. There's a game on here that had a sequel, (I believe it's called the writer or something) which had a sequel and the mc from the first game was a supporting character and they let the player pick the LI that he had in the previous game when he did appear.

"Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2" did the same thing, asking the player at one point who the MC of the first game picked as his love interest, and then they show up for a cameo.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020
Mates

i've left this game when Derek felt asleep into his locker/bedroom with gas pipe broken....

what to I have to do to continue?
thanks

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if its there, then all of them will be there, minus the blue woman because I am boning her instead of going to the mountain
View attachment 4063122 :Kappa:
It could be that only Jill and her friends ( Bianca and Bella) go there but the others still join them at some point.

Too dangerous to bring Zoey, too, who would risk hypothermia if she ran off into the woods again....

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
Because even though Sage does in fact look a LOT better without her god-awful make-up.
Somehow her eyes look even worse. As though we're looking at her eyes through the visual warpness of the bottom of a coke bottle. It's just too distracting. And quite frankly, butt-ugly.
Why? No makeup Sage is cute af.
They're beautiful :love:
No makeup sage is the best sage
Well alot of us think she's cute funkymonkeyjedi

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes