Daz about DAZ3D rendering

alpcraft

May 14, 2020
I have a question about rendering. whenever I tried to do a realistic rendering there are some small parts are not just getting fill and stay there black and that looks so bad.is it bkz I am impatience or bkz my graphic card is not enough ? or DAZ3D is not good at rendering ?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I have a question about rendering. whenever I tried to do a realistic rendering there are some small parts are not just getting fill and stay there black and that looks so bad.is it bkz I am impatience or bkz my graphic card is not enough ? or DAZ3D is not good at rendering ?
Usually, but not always, I find when black parts remain it's because of items like clothing or environments clipping. It'd be easier to tell and answer if you post an example screenshot of what you're seeing.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Good two things as examples. Hairs for example you need to look at morphs they come with and increase it, mostly on forehead.
Second example are black spots on body, one fix I know is switching in rendering options in optimalizations there are 2 auto settings so first one change to something else there are 3 options.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Also if you are using dof dont forget to properly turn it on and so. Also your scene might be too big for your graphic card.
IN SOME cases after big scene that you actually rendered, restart your daz after you set up your next scene.

eri

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2017
Also uf you are having harder time in daz in graphic pover site then try scene optimizer. It is for making hmm for example resizing hairs from 4k to 2k which means less vr and ram taking.